Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Finding Balance

So I'm very new to this blogging thing...and new to making products for Teachers Pay Teachers.  I am NOT new to teaching!  That being said, it is always hard to find balance.  It always feels like there is more I could be doing...should be doing.  Sometimes I think our pets say it best!


'Anyway, over the next months I am going to be working hard to find balance--so I can add to my blog and store, continue to do great things for my kindergarten students, and still be a wife and dog mom!  Advice is welcome from any experts!

One other quick announcement...it's my first ever "SALE" on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Everything is 20% off plus you get another 10% off that if you use the code "HEROES".  I do hope you'll stop by and see what I have--and I have LOTS of things in the works!  Just click the image below if you want to snoop around.  Feel free to click the "Follow" star if you want to get updates when I add new products.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment