Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello and Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome!  

I would like to introduce myself...My name is Rita Hausher and I have  been a Kindergarten teacher for most of my teaching career.  I have had a few years of experience with first and pre-k, however, most of my 20+ years has been in the crazy world of Kindergarten.


I am excited to become a part of the blogging world and can't wait to share ideas and activities that can be used in your classroom as well as learn some new tricks of the trade from others!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to see all that you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! I just started my blog as well and looking to connect with other teachers! I love the look of your site! I subscribed to your "follow by email" to stay connected! Stop by my blog if you get the chance. Looking forward to your future posts!

    -Suzy
    studentsavvyontpt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzy! We are in the same boat, then! Haha. Will check out your blog and start following it! Perhaps we will be able to help each other out...Let me know if there is anything I can help with!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete